Bonfert Glass Company was founded in 1929 by Victor and Agusta Bonfert. Verner V Bonfert, their son, built the company after his return from WWII, where he was a co-pilot on a B-24 bomber in the Pacific Theater. The post World War II boom fueled the company growth enabling Bonfert Glass to become more commercially orientated.
Verner’s son, Verner Robert joined the company after graduating from Capital University in business management. Then in 2002, Michele Bonfert became active as the Office Manager and is now running the day to day operation.
Bonfert Glass has been a family owned operated business for over eighty years.